Monday, August 6, 2012

Allmixedup



Some crazy word mix-ups Bailey has said this summer:



“There are bugs in our house, we should call a Terminator.”

“…you know when one company absorbs another company and they have to fire people they give them a leverance check.”

“Aww, her little feet are soo big…”

“bull-doizer.”  (bulldozer)

“One time at the zoo I was looking at the Zombies…I mean Zebras.”

(As we were driving past a dive bar called Dizzy’s). “Gross, who would go to a place called Disease.

“Let’s set this joint on fire!” (I think she meant, ‘let’s blow this joint’….I hope).

“The Matrix-System.”

Tobacco sauce”

“I put pico de mayo on it…”

“epi-tocin” (contraction between epidural and Pitocin)

“Go! They’re getting a tail on us!”

...and there is one more mix-up about octopus tentacles that I'm not allowed to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment